1.The more you hate a trait in someone else, the more likely you are avoiding it in yourself.
2. People who can’t trust, can’t be trusted
3. The more you try to impress people, the less impressed they’ll be.
4. The more you fail, the more likely you are to succeed.
5. The more something scares you, the more you should probably do it.
6. The more afraid you are of death, the less you’ll be able to enjoy life.
7. The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know.
8. The less you care about others, the less you care about yourself.
9. The more connected we get, the more isolated we feel.
10. The more you’re afraid to fail, the more likely you are to fail.
11. The harder you push for something, the harder it will feel to achieve.
12. The more available something is, the less you will want it.
13. The best way to meet someone else is to not need to be with someone else.
14. The more honest you are about your faults, the more people will think you’re perfect.
15. The more you try to keep someone close, the further away you’ll push them.
16. The more you try to argue with someone, the less likely you are to convince them of your perspective.
17. The more choices you have, the less satisfied you are with each one.
18. The more convinced someone is that they’re right, the less they probably know.
19. The only certainty is that nothing is ever certain.
20. The only constant is change.
via - markmanson